Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - BMW; the correct date

Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Thu 6th Apr 2006, 7:01
Local Group: London
I don't know how the 6 May date crept back in, as I remember changing it to 20 May in both the Diary and the Calendar as requested. However, this has happened before with late changes/entries as the magazine is already at a later stage of production and there really isn't much time for extra proof-reading.
Author: Julian Brown
Posted: Wed 5th Apr 2006, 11:11
Local Group: Staffordshire
Garfield, Julie,

- it would be handy I think if you could put something to this effect on the website front page, especially with it being a linear route with transport provided and that.

Chris, Neil,

- you'd like to think no-one would turn up on the (wrong) day not having booked, but I'll bet you a pint someone does..... will we ever know though ?? will they walk it both ways... will we find them in Llangollen still waiting for the coach after 2 weeks, or on Cadair Berwyn looking a bit chilly...
Posted: Tue 4th Apr 2006, 23:26
Contrary to the date of the Berwyn Mountain Walk, BMW, given in error in the April Strider the correct date remains as given in December 2005 Strider, and it is Saturday, 20 May.

Please note that this Event is unlikely to be held in 2007 as we will then be deeply committed to the organisatiom of the Cant Canolbarth.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law