Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Hill Walkers Register Claim Form

Author: Philip Powell
Posted: Wed 5th Apr 2006, 20:38
Local Group: Northumbria
Thanks, Garfield. I realise there are priorities and that we won't all agree as to the ordering of such priorities. No criticism was meant - just a flagging up!
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 5th Apr 2006, 7:59
Local Group: Merseystride
Philip is quite right about how straightforward it is to link these documents in, but so too is Julie in that we do prioritise the web development work. However, I'll move this up the list since member requests do tend to influence priorities !
- Garfield
Posted: Tue 4th Apr 2006, 9:51
Thank you.
Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Tue 4th Apr 2006, 8:51
Local Group: London
I'll see if I can get an update on this. I know the intention has been there for some time but it's possible that it's caught in the queue; a lot of work is being done in the LDPs area of the site and that will be munching a way through the website budget.
Posted: Mon 3rd Apr 2006, 20:57
Why on earth isn't this on the website? All it needs is a couple of links added on the Hill Walkers Register page to a word doc or pdf file of the claim form and the general information.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law