Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - A question of ethics

Author: Richard Plumley
Posted: Fri 27th Jul 2012, 13:09
Local Group: Bristol & West
Elton,ihave seen and been part of the helpful group like yourself ,to help people if you can gives real pleasure and good feeling but unfortunatley others are obsessed with whats MY time and nothing else ,most people i think would have taken the bottle on as the person who lost it would surley need it , the three men should be shot at dawn but only after they had finished the wenlock walk
Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Fri 27th Jul 2012, 9:59
Local Group: Surrey
On the Wenlock Olympian Walk, my walking partner picked up a water bottle. She was pretty sure it came from the group about 200 yards ahead of us, but they were drawing away. So she asked another group of three men, strong walkers who were passing us and would clearly soon overtake the group in front, if they would take it. They refused.

Does anyone have opinions on this? Should they have taken the bottle? Or was it the responsibility of the person who had picked it up?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law