Discussion Forum - Events - It happen again on todays Rudolph's

Author: Mike Rayner
Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011, 11:27
Local Group: Northumbria
And an emergency phone number to contact the organisers during the event
Author: Louise Whittaker
Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011, 22:54
Local Group: Staffordshire
I suggest 'entry' forms and/or walk details are updated to include a clause that clearly states what you must do if drop out. It can also warn that non-compliance will be notified to the LDWA Committee.

No-one can then plead ignorance, and having made it crystal clear - monitoring offenders can begin. Maybe they should be reported to the Committee - that would be the only way of having a 'national' offender list.

Just my thoughts, Louise
Author: Simon Broughton
Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011, 20:21
Local Group: East Yorkshire
i think we should let jeremy clarkson have an input.............
Author: W. Paul Tremere
Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011, 15:33
Were they in a Sam Smith's pub?
Author: David Motloch
Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011, 11:29
Local Group: The Irregulars
Its time we had a national blacklist its happening far too often. All it needs is a phone call to let the organiser's know.
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011, 10:11
I hope we keep their names and ban them from future events. Were they LDWA members do you know?

As I couldn't help on the previous Rudolph, I was overlooked for this one so managed to walk it instead. Good day for the walk and 400+ entrants.
Author: Ian Sykes
Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011, 19:15
Been helping out with the sweeping of Rudolph's today, and we had two walkers go missing. When someone rang the contact number to ask them if they had heard from the two walkers? They replied, ho yes they didn't want to walk any more so they are having a drink in Beverley before coming home.

No comment.

ian.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law