Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - More antics at YHAs

Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Mon 14th Nov 2011, 22:38
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Oh dear!! I missed it- I thought it was end of the month! I must be going senile...

Oh well see you next year.
Author: Dr. John Batham
Posted: Mon 14th Nov 2011, 20:50
Local Group: East Yorkshire
You must have heard we didn't have 24 male cyclists at YHA Haworth for the Local Groups meeting at the weekend and that's why you didn't turn up!
Posted: Sun 13th Nov 2011, 23:30
Nope- it's the effect of 2 single ladies and 24 male cyclists! The latter having a birthday party...
Author: John Phillips
Posted: Thu 10th Nov 2011, 16:39
Local Group: East Yorkshire
Perhaps I have stayed at the wrong YHA's. Good conversation perhaps but thats all. Obviously the Eileen Effect
Posted: Mon 7th Nov 2011, 20:42
For those wishing to be kept awake and entertained (maybe) on the next 100 miler night and 2- I will tell tales of how me and my mate Wendy enjoyed the company of 24 male cyclists in the kitchen of YHA Keswick. Until we got chucked out for closing time in the kitchen.

It's harmless honest!

Think Calendar Girls xxxx

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law