Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - Discount Card

Author: Geoff Crowder
Posted: Fri 15th Mar 2019, 21:09
Local Group: South Manchester
Yes, I've reported both of these to the Discount officer today.
Author: Michael Headley
Posted: Fri 15th Mar 2019, 16:01
Local Group: Kent
Discount questions should probably go to the appropriate officer in this contact list.
Author: Geoff Crowder
Posted: Fri 15th Mar 2019, 13:25
Local Group: South Manchester
A late reply and of no help with that particular case, but as a general comment, there are many things on the LDWA website that are grossly out of date or no longer accurate. The discount for Alpenstock is still listed but the business no longer exists, they closed down ages ago.
I guess the only mechanism for keeping them up to date is direct reporting by members (which means I should have reported the above example - doh!).
Author: Jo-ann Banner
Posted: Mon 4th Mar 2019, 22:13
Local Group: South Wales
Tried using the Mountain Warehouse Discount Code today LDWA17 at my local store but the code disnt work. They said they’d never heard of LDWA and didnt have it on their list. Ive also tried inputting online and it doesn’t work there either? Any ideas? Is it still valid?
Author: Andy Dobney
Posted: Fri 9th Sep 2011, 9:26
Local Group: East Lancashire
The discount card for Blacks/Millets is really useful and I have already benefited from it. However,it may be prudent to check on-line prices and enquire if these are available in the shops on production of evidence. I have just purchased Merrell Slam shoes for £54.99 in a Milletts store just for printing off the on-line price from the Milletts website.They cost £84.99 in all the shops so this would be reduced to £67.99 with the discount card. Even I didn't push my luck but did have the card plainly on view....

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law