Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Membership

Posted: Thu 17th Mar 2011, 21:02
Thanks Peter,
The postman is delighted :p
Author: John Phillips
Posted: Thu 17th Mar 2011, 8:16
Local Group: East Yorkshire
Happiest person this week will be Peters postman/woman. Claires postie must be wondering why he/she is so unlucky and will be putting in for a transfer by end of the month. Thanks to Peter and good luck to Claire.
Author: Michael Childs
Posted: Wed 16th Mar 2011, 20:15
Local Group: Dorset
Thanks, Peter,

You did a really good job
Author: Ken Falconer
Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011, 22:31
Local Group: Heart of Scotland
Hear, hear - you've done a tremendous job, Peter, not least in dealing with all those members wanting to know why Strider hasn't arrived! Very grateful thanks. I hope that you don't feel neglected in December when you don't get the bumper Christmas post that you've become used to ...
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Fri 11th Mar 2011, 17:44
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Just to add my comments to the other 2 posts Peter. Thank you very much for all of your efforts over the last 5 years. You've done a great job. Now you can have a rest before you go onto your next committee post...............
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011, 22:50
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Yes well done! You should now have a well deserved rest. Wonder what you'll do with your time? something to do with lumps of metal? - no that's finished!
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011, 22:50
Local Group: Merseystride
Well done, Peter. The work of a Membership Secretary is relentless, yet vital, and you've brought calmness and order to the role.
Best of luck, Claire. The members will be (silently) grateful for your endeavours. [Garfield]
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011, 20:58
Local Group: East Lancashire
I have just processed member 30762, my last. I hand over the trappings of Membership Secretary tomorrow to Claire Duncan. She, like all the committee, is a volunteer and will take a while to get to grips with all that the job entails. Please be gentle with her.

Roll the credits and pour me a beer.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law