Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - South Shropshire Circular 26th February

Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011, 18:58
Local Group: Marches
Not my route Tim - its all down to Neil - or on this occasion all the ups were down to Neil. Fierce is the word - but like you I really enjoyed the descent to Llanarmon and the Pontricet walk - that bit was totally new to me - amazing what you can find so close to home that you have never been on before
Author: Timothy Evans
Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011, 7:58
It was a tough one this year Janet, the hill at the start was fierce!! Really enjoyed the ridge down off the berwyns and the 6 miles after Llanarmon DC.
Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011, 9:30
Lost property - I have acquired a very nice black fleecy lined Gelert showerproof jacket size 14 - unfortunately too large for me so I need to find its rightful owner - phone 01743 236122 or email janet@cjpl.demon.co.uk
Posted: Mon 24th Jan 2011, 21:09
As usual this event was full months ago - but there is still a waiting list. If for any reason you cannot take up your place PLEASE let Neil know - neilonthehill@tiscali.co.uk as soon as possible. And remember - this is winter event that climbs high - come prepared for winter mountain weather.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law