Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - 27th Tandem

Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011, 22:37
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Many thanks for putting this on. It was the first time I'd done it - so glad I managed to do one. I can't say I enjoyed the ice particularly, although was pleasantly surprised that the rain forecast earlier in the week managed to miss us out (almost completely on the west route). And my partner only had to wait 10 minutes for me - excellent planning (I'd met him for the first time the night before!).
Author: Albert Bowes
Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011, 18:30
Local Group: North Yorkshire
The results of the 27th Tandem are now on Clevelands website @ www.ldwa.org.uk/cleveland.

Thanks to all those who entered the final Tandem.

We do have a few items of lost property including a bum bag, Email me at eva.bowes@ntlworld.com if you think any may be yours. Any items still unclaimed by the end of January will be put in a charity bag or disposed of.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law