Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Shillington Shuffle

Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Tue 16th Nov 2010, 3:53
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Once again an excellent day, well organised OF COURSE John even though the key holder was a bit late. The weather was great till the later part of the day and i got some good pics. I did not believe till i saw her myself,, young Reamie dragging a tyre around the 26ml event for charity, (Earthwatch), she has 10 tyres and has named them all, she's doing 10 marathons in a year and the Shillington Shuffle was her 9th, Reamies 10th will be in Singapore when she goes over to see her family. I walked with Reamie till the checkpoint at Shillington where the 17 & 26ml events part, Photos (notice the spelling Merriam) will go on the bbn website shortly. I did the 17 ml route as i had a roast dinner waiting for me at the Picturedrome. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it. Reamies web site is www.tyregirl.com. While i'm here just to let you know, the bbn website will be changing hands soon, as Merriam will be taking over and will be using the ldwa templates. Happy walking and see you on the trail somewhere, whether on your back knackered or paceing it out for a pb Missing you all Stevecee x

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law