Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - What Development ?

Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Sat 14th Jan 2006, 21:35
Local Group: Mid Wales
Garfield and Helen, thanks for the positive reply. It is in all your hands, we have faith in you. Good walking. Matt.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 14th Jan 2006, 15:53
Local Group: Merseystride
Comments have all been taken on board. See also my request for new ideas, both for forums and for the website in general, elsewhere posted. As for the updating of the Local Groups data, this fell between operational stools - for which I apologise. Eva has now offered to take this up once I have set her privileges accordingly. Thanks for all your posts - keep 'em coming. - Garfield
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Fri 6th Jan 2006, 16:53
Local Group: Mid Wales
Think we have covered this topic before, let us hope that the organisation takes on board the various comments of this last year and acts on them accordingly. It is early days, there is much room for improvement, fingers crossed it will happen - but don't hold your breath! Matt.
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Fri 6th Jan 2006, 14:31
Local Group: High Peak
no it doesn't the website is too formal and strait jacketed unlike the people of the LDWA that you meet on walks
Author: Tony Deall
Posted: Fri 6th Jan 2006, 9:53
Local Group: Cumbria
The same for me - I became Group Secretary in November but the Local Group information has not been updated yet.
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Thu 5th Jan 2006, 16:01
Local Group: East Lancashire
Sorry to say it but no. I retired as group secretary in the first week in November, yet my details and the long defunct East Lancs website (long story) are still on this site.

I am a member of several other forums (sad I know) and this one feels cumbersome, and not user friendly. It needs a coat of looking at. Being able to preview and edit the post would be a start.
Posted: Thu 5th Jan 2006, 11:25
Above posting by Peter Dentten (not Brigitte and Peter )
Posted: Thu 5th Jan 2006, 11:23
Does the LDWA website accurately depict the Association in 2006 ? Discuss!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law