Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - White Peak Hundred 1988

Author: Tony Deall
Posted: Sun 1st Jan 2006, 18:10
Local Group: Cumbria
My details are at bottom of inside front cover of current Strider (Three rings of Shap plug). Let me know if you can't find them. Tony
Author: John White
Posted: Sun 1st Jan 2006, 15:51
Thanks Tony, that's great news. Please send me your postal address to johnewhite@gmail.com and I will send you a SAE. I will then return your route description after taking a copy, if that's OK? Best regards John.
Posted: Sun 1st Jan 2006, 14:53
Bingo - after a thorough enema of the archives ie loft, I have discovered the 1988 RD. I only managed 73 miles that year before something fell off - can't remember what now !
If you're still interested let me know. Tony.
Posted: Thu 29th Dec 2005, 18:28
Thanks Tony, but that hundred was on a totally different route than the hundred held in 1988.
Posted: Thu 29th Dec 2005, 17:45
I have a route description for the White Peak 100 of 1998 if that's any good !
Posted: Wed 28th Dec 2005, 19:13
Has anyone a route description for the White Peak Hundred 1988? I have an outline map from Strider Number Fifty One, but would like to study the route in more detail.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law