Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Beds, Bucks, Northants new Web Site address

Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Mon 26th Dec 2005, 17:19
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Just a little note to let everybody know that the Beds, Bucks and Northants group now have a new Web site on line, the address is www.bedsbucksnorthantsldwa.co.uk, set up by Steve Clark (BBN member) also believe it or not the official photo's of the Chiltern Landmarks 100 taken by myself Steve Clark can be viewed on the web site, i hope you enjoy them. GARFIELD ME OLE MATE, can you update the Web site link in the Local groups page for the BBN, with the new Web site address and as i have now put the official CL 100 photo's on the BBN web site you needn't bother putting them on the national web site. Steve Clark (BBN)

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law