Minutes of November 2018 Group Meeting

Minutes of Meeting held 14/11/2018

 Present 5 Members

Apologies for Absence: Dave Wain, Albert Bowes, Carol Stather, Tom Pascoe, Alan Robertson & Ken Wilson

Chairman: Nothing to report

Secretary: Nothing to report

Treasurer: Nothing to report

Walk Secretary:

Previous walk – Who Knows where – joint walk with N. Yorks group, 17 people on the walk, good mixture of Cleveland N. Yorks & other groups.

Next Walk – 17th”2 Dales Revisited”. C 15 miles from Reeth

Terry asked if we could perhaps in the future co-ordinate Group walks with N.Yorks Group, this had been talked about previously however as they have a walk most weeks it wasn’t feasible, unless it could be a joint walk. One to think about for future programmes.

AOB

Eva confirmed that leader’s telephone numbers would no longer show on the website unless leaders specifically requested that they are shown.

Xmas lunch booked at Dudley Arms 6th December 12.45. 20 members confirmed and booked.  Deposit of £5.00 required + menu requirements (as circulated by Eva).

Vince expressed thanks for the badges and certificates from the Group who had walked the short HSL (actually done 18miles) and presented two tins of Roses chocolates, which is was decided to take along to the Xmas Lunch to have with coffee.

Vince suggested that as an alternative to a speaker some of the members may like to try their hand at indoor bowling after a Group Meeting, he has spoken with The Pavilion management who have agreed to this request, which will be discussed at the next Group meeting.