Minutes of May 2018 Meeting

Minutes of meeting held on 9th May, 2018

12 present

Apologies for Absence: - Edith: Geoff: Pat & Vince

Chairman:

Welcome to John Carter: John is going to show his slideshow on the Outer Hebrides and Skye following this brief meeting.

 Secretary:

Nothing to report.  

Treasurer:

Donation cheque of £50.00 for Johns chosen charity to be sent to him.

Walk Secretary:

Good turnout on both April Club walks, enjoyed by all.

Next walks.

Sat 19/5 - Medieval Wander Mark 2.

Sat 2/6 – Hambleton – joint walk with North Yorkshire Group.

Albert confirmed that his walk from Leyburn “Summer in Wensleydale” on 16/6 has been cancelled, due to Leyburn Food Festival being held on that day in Leyburn.

Website:

Nothing to report.

AOB

AF2D – Eva has been in touch with Reg from Irregulars. Confirmed we are on CP 2.  Opens at 10.15 closes approx. 3pm.  All equipment will be set up and food will be delivered to checkpoint by transport.  Jill will collect checkpoint paperwork from HQ and deliver to checkpoint. Marshals - Alan: Ken: Jill:  Albert: Eva: Tom: Carol: Marilyn - possibly Terry, Vince & Pat

Irregulars have booked Old School bunk barn as a checkpoint, which is available for marshals who require to sleep over, but please inform Eva by end of May.

Marshals event is on 23rd June, again all marshals are welcome, but please inform Reg Shah-Tayler beforehand for catering purposes.

Terry requested that at the next meeting we confirm our latest mobile telephone numbers, this will a help if anyone is delayed getting to a walk.

Albert - Good luck to Dave in the forthcoming 100, and

Meeting closed at approx. 8.15.